Patent Attorneys and Attorneys at Law
Competence in commercial legal protection since 1963
International contacts bring with them additional risks and often additional costs. In particular, where companies or individuals become involved in a lawsuit in a jurisdiction very different from the laws of their home country, particular care should be exercised in choosing suitable lawyers for representation and adopting procedural strategies. Based on knowledge and experience, for example, relating to the particulars of procedure in civil law and common law jurisdictions, our firm can interface with clients and lawyers in Germany and other countries concerned in order to attain smooth and successful prosecution.
- consultancy services for European enterprises in respect of Anglo-American law
- consultancy services for foreign clients in respect of German law and litigation in Germany
- conducting negotiations with international business partners
- consultancy services for European enterprises and taking part in litigation abroad, in particular, in the UK or the USA
- translating and assessing English language documents